I thought that it would take about two months to make the game, we really started working about a month ago and two months would definitely be enough time, we’re kind of racing to the finish line right now.
We didn’t know how long it was exactly going to take because we weren’t sure how we were going to complete the board. However the pieces have been printing well so that took a little less time than we thought.
I didn’t expect the game to take as long as it ended up taking because I didn’t think about the process of the making the actual cards and the game pieces. I didn’t think about all he things I was adding; I was only thinking about adding things to the game instead of the work that would go into the creation of the parts.
I thought it would take about as long as it took to create the game.
The game did not take as long as I thought it would.
I think it would’ve taken about the same time. I originally thought that the design would take long and the process short but it turned out to be that the design short and the process long. So about the same time.
I thought it would take about 2-3 sessions. But now it seems like it’s taking forever!