Not entirely unsurprisingly, we discovered that we needed to put the specimens in numerical order, which we hadn’t been doing. So, we spent a good portion of the morning organizing the specimens into numerical order, which felt sort of like a puzzle frankly. The rest of the morning was much of the same, georeferencing, folding packets, etc.
The afternoon was pretty exciting, we play tested each others games. It was fun to see what everyone did with the same template. Tom Skwerski, the exhibitions project manager came and talked to us about his job, which was super cool. There are so many different jobs in exhibitions, and I’d really love to have a job in the design part of it.