Anil C HS Internship Day 5

Today in botany we did more of the same in that we georefrenced more plant specimens, and then catalogued even more into small envelopes. The second half of today, however, was a lot different. Today we got our first look at the editing interface of Taleblazer, and modified a game we previously played. In modifying this game I got to see what type of coding language we’d be using to create our original app for the plant hall, and luckily it wasn’t anything extremely complicated. It’s resemblance to Scratch makes me think that even though I’m not very code savy, I have a chance of holding my own and making an adequate game.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s